Jenna has Joined Marvin in death, but she’s in a fight for her life.
Marvin is more than ready to move forward with their wedding, but Jenna’s cold (dead) feet at the impending nuptials are only part of the problem. It appears she has trouble abiding by those pesky rules of the afterlife.
Ignoring all warnings about interfering with the living world, Jenna resumes her work with victims of domestic abuse. If she can’t convince the World Council of Keepers that killing a young man was an accident, she could end up deader than dead.
With the help of deadheads old and new, a plan is hatched to defend her actions. Will Jenna survive and get married, or will the Council halt her deader in her tracks?
A World of Deadheads novel where the living and dead don’t intertwine, they collide!
The deadheads are back to stir up more ghostly mischief in this highly anticipated follow-up to (Marvin’s) World of Deadheads Continue reading “#Book Review – (Jenna’s) Gang of Deadheads (World of Deadheads Book 2) by Paul Atreides”
I have been a neglectful blogger. I’m just going to babble and rant about what’s been going on in my life in no particular order. Some things will be left out of course because I can’t have them making their way back to Facebook just yet.
I want to keep you all so entertained day after day that I think I overwhelmed myself and then produce nothing. I try to think of things that will be enjoyable for my readers. I know what I enjoy but do you want really hear my opinion of world events and politics? I have very strong feelings about both. Continue reading “All Aboard the Crazy Train!”
Words not required
Meme created by CADOF.ORG
I love to read obviously lol and love to review but life is making that easier said than done. I wanted you all to know I haven’t forgotten about you. Here’s my list of what I’m reading and what is coming next!!
- (Jenna’s) Gang of Deadheads by Paul Atreides – I’m planning to review this actually and am really enjoying it so far!
- The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me – There are 5 books and these are strictly for fun! I need books like these to help clear my mind sometimes.
I can usually read 3-4 books at a time but I just don’t literally have the time at this point.
To Be Read
- Bonds of Blood Spirit Saga by Wendi Kelly & Deborah Dorchak – This is a series I will be reviewing as well. It’s a paranormal series which is right up my alley!! I’m excited and can’t wait to start it!
- Merlin’s Chosen Series by Victoria Akaer – Yet another I’ll be reviewing. This is a local Las Vegas author and I can’t tell you how happy that makes me. It’s always an added bonus for me when an author is from my hometown 🙂
- Richard’s Reign by Vanessa Fewings – This is the 6th book/novella in the Enthrall series, I didn’t get a chance to be a part of the blog tour for Cameron’s Contract (Book 5) but I will be buying that in the new few weeks and reviewing that as well. Truly one of my favorite series! Expect the review for Richard’s Reign in October as part of a book tour!
After that I have at least 9 more books waiting for me on NetGalley and look forward to sharing those with you as well. I’lk keep you all up to date on my progress and hope that my reviews will inspire you to read each book/series.
(photo courtesy of www.buzzquotes.com)
I’ve had so much going on in my life and will shortly share the my newest adventure with you all but for now I must keep it to myself. Trust me when I tell you it’s killing me!!! I hate keeping secrets, especially good ones!!
With that said, I can at least share my new haircut!! I forget how much I love my hair short until I do it again. What do you think?
How lucky that I take so many selfies at my desk that I happen to be wearing the same shirt!!