I’m like a week behind posting this, I still need to figure out this schedule my baby has me on. It seems to change each day and I just hang on and hope I survive. Have you heard of sleep regression? It can start between 3-5 months so my daughter being the over-achiever that she is decided to start right at 3 months. I have forgotten in the last week what sleep is exactly.
Thank you Betty @ Bookish Regards! for nominating me! If you haven’t already, check out her blog. It’s awesome!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- Seven facts about me:
Seven facts about me:
- I became a first time mom March 19, 2016 and it has completely changed my life! I didn’t realize how much I wanted to be a mommy until I was one.
- I was born and bred in Las Vegas, NV. We don’t call it Vegas. I’ve never been a stripper, worked in a casino and no I don’t live on the strip.
- I’m a HUGE Whovian! Strictly NuWho for now because I plan to watch the originals with my daughter as she grows. Order of love: Tennant, Smith, Eccelston, Capaldi.
- I almost lost both legs at 15 years old from 2nd/3rd degree chemical from a weed killer our landlord bought at Kmart.
- I’ve been with my husband since I was 17 years old. We’ll celebrate 16 years together this year, 12 of them married.
- I’m an awkward bookworm that started a blog to be less awkward but it hasn’t helped.
- Text me, don’t call me I won’t answer.
I am nominating:
- YOU! The person reading this post.
- The Smutsonian
- WTF Elsewhere
- Angry Bear Syndrome
- Random Musing and Wanderlust
- Husband & Husband
- By Hook or By Book
- Thoughts Appear
- The Book Wars
- A Wondrous Bookshelf
- Ajoobacats Blog
- My Crazy Life
- I Kissed My Date Goodnight
- The Ninth Life
- Cute Overload
If you’ve already been tagged for this, or don’t want to do it? That’s totally fine. I know some of these tags can be time consuming.
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s answers!