Betty at The Bookish Regards nominated me for this award. She’s such a kind and wonderful person and I’m thankful she thought of me when making her own nomination selections. I highly recommend her blog for top notch book reviews, opinions on life, TV shows and MORE!
· Thank the person(s) who nominated you
· Answer the questions that were given to you
· Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer!
· Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
Katina of Dimples In Progress
Beth Teliho of bethteliho.me
Paula of Random Musings and Wanderlust
If you’re reading this and want to do it, then I nominate you, too!
If you’ve already done this tag or don’t want to, that’s totally fine.
1. What is one of you favorite things to do when you have free time?
Answer: What is free time? I have a 4 month old daughter, I no longer have this foreign things you talk about lol but I will tell you at the end of the night when she’s asleep I lay on my bed and color on my phone lately. It’s a fun app on Android called Colorify and it relaxes me. I also still read but I’m currently experiencing a change in genre. Everything I used to love to read no longer entertains me so I’m now searching for something new.
- Which one would you pick, and why?
- (A)Live out your life in the past, and be wealthy
- (B)Live out your life in the present, with your current financial situation
- (C)Live out your life in the future, but with no guarantee of financial security.
Answer: I suppose my answer now would be (A) because I would want to be able to provide for my daughter in any time and ensure she’s given all the tools she needs to achieve whatever it is she’s meant to do. Since becoming a Mom my entire view has changed and I always think of her first. What can I do to make this world better for her?
- Which would you rather be, and why?
- (A)Deaf, but with super-enhanced eyesight
- (B) Blind, but with super-enhanced hearing
- (C)Have both super-enhanced eyesight and hearing, but a complete lack of the senses of smell and touch?
Answer: Oh this is hard! I guess I’d say B. I already have terrible eyesight so I think I could adjust to blindness easier than deafness. I could never give up a sense of touch and smell. The people and things I love in life require both things from me and I would feel terribly slighted to never be able to feel someone holding my hand or to taste something fresh from the oven.
- If you had the power to end rid the world of only one bad thing, what would that one thing be, and why?
Answer: I would rid the world of lack of knowledge. I believe that when people lack knowledge they fear and in turn that fear turns to hate. If everyone had knowledge of anything and everything right at their fingertips then it is possible that more love and understanding would emerge. It doesn’t matter where on this planet you live, when you lack knowledge you have the greatest power of all.
- If you could travel back in time, ridding the world of ONE person in history found to be abhorrent in the way they left their mark, but their removal would result in the deaths of 100 people (who may or may not be crucial in some way to the path that leads to the present day workings of the modern world), would you do it? If so, whom would you choose to excise from history, and why?
Answer: As horrible as this is going to sound, I wouldn’t rid the world of anyone. I believe that everything that has happen and will happen happens so that we can all learn and grow. When history repeats itself it’s because we still haven’t learned. If I were to rid a person from the past and remove their lesson how do I know that I wouldn’t be creating a worse lesson later? How do I know that the death of the 100 wouldn’t also create a new present that was worse than what was there before I removed the other person from history?
- Can you name a specific event in your life that has shaped the person you are today? Explain.
- If an alien race came to the planet tomorrow asking for volunteers to come to their planet in exchange for perfect health and immorality for you and your family would you go and why?
- If you could live the life of any other person that has ever lived for one day who would it be and why?
- What is a quote that you think would describe you to someone in the future if they found it on your headstone?